No part of these stories may be reproduced, published, copy, shared or used in any way without prior consent from the owners. Each story is based on real life experience and is not intended to replace any medical or professional advice.
- May Wong, 3rd time Johor mum who finally had her perfect, auspicious, much celebrated CNY baby; a baby that brought much blessings of love, joy and healing. (Feb 2016)
"23rd June 2013 , is the date you choose to come, 8.48pm is the time you come and first met with us. We love you with our heart and soul , we cherish the memory and celebrate your birth with pride and joy."
- Kai Xin, 2nd-time mum who had another homebirth, this time surrounded by family, immersed in love (June 2013)
- Release of membrane at 40weeks, yet baby was born en caul
- Meconium-stained fluid for more than 24hours
- 4.2kg baby was born at 41weeks and 3 days, lovingly welcomed by the whole family
- Sofia Azyze, 5th-time mum who decided to take charge of her birth and had an epic VBA4C at home. (September 2012)