No part of these stories may be reproduced, published, copy, shared or used in any way without prior consent from the owners. Each story is based on real life experience and is not intended to replace any medical or professional advice.
Premature Release Of Membrane (before labor begins)
"As time passed, friends who were also pregnant asked me which hospital I would wish to give birth in, given that here in Perlis, options are rather limited..."
- "Amatullah", from Perlis, first-time mum who worked hard to achieve the best birth for her baby, and herself. (Sept 2015)
Abigale was born on September 2, 2012 (Sunday) in the wee hours of the morning at 1.58 am. However, we had a drama week before her birth... 8 days earlier to be exact... (It all started with a gush of water...)
- Joon Li, 1st time super patient mum who birthed au-naturel, 8 DAYS (!!!) after her membrane released (Sept 2014)
On that Monday, 2nd December morning, after sending my 2 sons to the nursery, I felt the mild surges. I set up the contraction timer on my phone. It was about 10-15 minutes apart but still bearable. Then I stopped thinking about it and stopped timing it, but I knew my baby was coming, in my heart.
- Julie Jamaludin, 3rd-time mum who kept her faith and was blessed with VBA2C at home (Alor Setar), 48hours after membrane released! (Dec 2013)
Birth saya, bagi saya, saya tak rasa gentle. Rasa macam dalam medan perang. Alert. Cautious. Fear. Determination. Semua jadi rojak.
- Liyana, 3rd-time mum who had a powerful surreal VBA2C, at home, 4 days after membrane released! (Dec 2013)
Our little man, Warren, he is the best gift for my hubby and me in year 2013. We were hoping that our first baby is a boy and we knew about his gender since he was only 12 weeks (he is definitely a Man!) and we have been calling him "Warren" since then.
- Ow Hui Ching, 1st-time mum who powerfully birthed her baby whose cord was 2 loops around the neck, 4 days after her membrane released (August 2013)