No part of these stories may be reproduced, published, copy, shared or used in any way without prior consent from the owners. Each story is based on real life experience and is not intended to replace any medical or professional advice.
Vaginal Birth After Multiple Cesarean
On that Monday, 2nd December morning, after sending my 2 sons to the nursery, I felt the mild surges. I set up the contraction timer on my phone. It was about 10-15 minutes apart but still bearable. Then I stopped thinking about it and stopped timing it, but I knew my baby was coming, in my heart.
- Julie Jamaludin, 3rd-time mum who kept her faith and was blessed with VBA2C at home (Alor Setar), 48hours after membrane released! (Dec 2013)
Birth saya, bagi saya, saya tak rasa gentle. Rasa macam dalam medan perang. Alert. Cautious. Fear. Determination. Semua jadi rojak.
- Liyana, 3rd-time mum who had a powerful surreal VBA2C, at home, 4 days after membrane released! (Dec 2013)
- Release of membrane at 40weeks, yet baby was born en caul
- Meconium-stained fluid for more than 24hours
- 4.2kg baby was born at 41weeks and 3 days, lovingly welcomed by the whole family
- Sofia Azyze, 5th-time mum who decided to take charge of her birth and had an epic VBA4C at home. (September 2012)
Alhamdulillah, finally I am at home with my newborn girl. Birth is an emotional process and for me, this time is a special, emotional birth for me because it made me a VBA2C (vaginal birth after 2 cesareans) mom :)))) Here goes my story..
- Puan Y, a courageous and determined mum who had the VBA2C she wished despite unfriendly environment in the govt hospital (June 2013)