- Teaches deep levels of relaxation to eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing.
- Greatly reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical painkillers or drugs.
- Shortens the first phase of labor.
- Eliminates fatigue during labor, leaving mother alert, fresh, awake, and with energy for actual birthing.
- Eliminates risk or hyperventilation from “shallow” breathing methods, and helps keep oxygen supplied to baby during birthing.
- Reduces the need for an episiotomy.
- Teaches breathing techniques that allow a woman to gently breathe her baby into the world without the violence of hard, physical pushing.
- Empowers parents with techniques to achieve a gentle, calm birth for themselves and their baby.
- Embraces the concept of pre-birth parenting.
- Gives the birthing companion an integral role in the birthing.
- Promotes special bonding of mother, baby, and birthing companion.
- Fosters more rapid postnatal recovery.
- Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience nature intended.
Inquiries are always welcomed.
Please call us for questions or to make an appointment.
Email will be replied within 2 working days. If you haven't hear from us, please call, to avoid any miscommunication.
info [at] hypnobirthing.com.my
Ms. Soo Wai Han:
whsoo [at] yahoo.com
PhoneMain Line: (+603) 5103 9913
Mobile Phone: (+6016) 261 4533