- Teaches deep levels of relaxation to eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing.
- Greatly reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical painkillers or drugs.
- Shortens the first phase of labor.
- Eliminates fatigue during labor, leaving mother alert, fresh, awake, and with energy for actual birthing.
- Eliminates risk or hyperventilation from “shallow” breathing methods, and helps keep oxygen supplied to baby during birthing.
- Reduces the need for an episiotomy.
- Teaches breathing techniques that allow a woman to gently breathe her baby into the world without the violence of hard, physical pushing.
- Empowers parents with techniques to achieve a gentle, calm birth for themselves and their baby.
- Embraces the concept of pre-birth parenting.
- Gives the birthing companion an integral role in the birthing.
- Promotes special bonding of mother, baby, and birthing companion.
- Fosters more rapid postnatal recovery.
- Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience nature intended.
Let us initiate our daughters into the beauty and mystery of being strong and confident women who claim their right to give birth and raise their children with dignity, power, love, and joy.-
Inquiries are always welcomed.
Please call us for questions or to make an appointment.
Email will be replied within 2 working days. If you haven't hear from us, please call, to avoid any miscommunication.
info [at] hypnobirthing.com.my
Ms. Soo Wai Han:
whsoo [at] yahoo.com
PhoneMain Line: (+603) 5103 9913
Mobile Phone: (+6016) 261 4533